Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Newton's Fruit Thins Crispy Cookies: Yummy Snackage Alternative


So these are pretty much the bomb.com. I'm not always going to post recipes, but things I also find that are super yummy and not that bad for you. One of my colleagues brought these into my heat transfer class, and from the moment I tasted one, I fell in love.

These cookies are made by Nabisco, and is a cross between a wheat thin and a fig newton bar. They are sweet crackers that have real fruit baked into them. They come in four different flavors: Fig and Honey, Blueberry Brown Sugar, Cranberry Citrus Oat, and Raspberry Chocolate. .

I have tried all the flavors except the Cranberry Citrus Oat, and that's only because the supermarket by my house doesn't carry that flavor ;). My favorite is the Fig and Honey, while my colleague loves the Blueberry Brown Sugar (also really yummy).

The serving size is 3 large cookies for 140 calories! Which is wonderful especially if you have a semi-sweet tooth.

1 comment: