Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 Calorie Snack Attack

There are tons of 100 calorie packed snacks available today, and of course I have tried a lot different varieties. Sometimes though, you may feel like you are not getting a good bang for your buck. Here are a couple of my favorite snacks that are only 100 calories and which I believe are worth the money. These are a grab and go kinda deal ;)

Kudos
So I remember my aunt having these in her first grade classroom. They are a great candy bar alternative. So what is a kudos. The original formulation of the bar was much more candy bar-like, with less focus on the granola (although there is still some granola in the bar). The 100 calorie version comes in 3 different types: chocolate chip, M&Ms, and Snickers. Snickers is my absolute favorite, but all of them are fantastic! These are great if you have a sweet tooth!

100 Calorie Packs Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn

These things are so legit! I remember eating this popcorn normally on road trips with my mom to Phoenix. This popcorn is so addicting, so I'm glad that they came out with smaller portioned sizes! There is a lot of popcorn in a 100 calorie bag, which I love because the more there is, the more I can enjoy eating it! I personally don't even really like popcorn (especially after working at a movie theater), but I love this stuff!


Hostess 100 Calorie Packs Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes
These things are so yummy! It's like eating a dessert, but guilt free! These cakes are convenient, individually wrapped 3-packs which make them easy to eat on the go, so you can enjoy them as a satisfying morning snack or whenever snack cravings hit during the day. They also make them in banana and blueberry muffin 100 calorie packs!



So there you have it! Not all of my favorites, but a couple of the best 100 calorie snacks that I love, that I'm sure others will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment