Sunday, May 29, 2011

Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Stir-fry

Believe it or not, I got this off of the back of a French's Honey Mustard bottle. It was so super yummy, it was ridicules! So I thought I would share.

Ingredients
Serving Size: 4 Servings (3/4 cup of Stir-fry) 264 Calories

1 lb. boneless Chicken, cut into strips
2 bell peppers, cut into strips
1 cup snow peas
1/3 cup Honey Mustard (Like Frenches)
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup water

Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook chicken in a nonstick skillet on medium high heat until browned. Add Stir-fry vegetables and then cook until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 3 minutes. Then Dig in!

I used a red and orange bell pepper because that was what was on sale at Aldis, but you can use whatever kind you want. You can also use any kind of BBQ sauce you want. I used Jack Daniels Original Recipe BBQ just because that is my absolute favorite sauce! I would pair this with brown rice or some sort of bread. I paired mine with a toasted pita. Yummy!


Sorry the Picture quality is so horrible. I took it using my blackberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment